Do not just catch a Vision, it is
important to understand the science of a Vision. It is possible to
something and still not know how to implement what is caught. Below is
a simple outlined teaching on how to implement a vision.
Aspects of Vision to consider:
1. The Big Picture (Jeremiah 1:5-7), (Genesis 6:12-13).
This is the overall agenda, also known as vision.
Note: Many mistakenly forge ahead or even get overwhelmed by the size of their visions because they don't know how to get them to come to pass.
2. The Details (Jeremiah 1:9-19), (Genesis 6:14-15).
This is the strategy to
vision. It involves specific details or strategies to accomplish in
field of endeavor.
Essential Components for a healthy Vision
You need to be able to identify and describe your vision using the following components:
(2) Vision: The big picture: It is what you see. God's vision for your life does not change.
See Phillipians 3: 12-15
(3) Mission: The path to fulfill a vision. It is what you exist to do or why you exist.
(4) Strategy (details): This is your approach to accomplishing your vision.
(5) Objectives: this involves what you aim to accomplish.
(6) Goals: plans with deadlines.
Plan: a detailed plan that enables you
to execute your vision.
ALL HAS TO BE DONE! There is no reason to have a vision if you are not
going to carry it out!
(Habakkuk 2: 1-2)
"And the LORD answered me, and said, Write the vision, and make it plain upon tables, that he may run that readeth it."
Principles: Every form of foresight begins with insight; foresight is stifled (hindered) when insight is shallow.
"When you fail to plan, you plan to fail."
was an evangelist who had a well written out vision plan. He had the
to meet a well-known minister. The minister was so impressed with the
the young evangelist had laid out his vision. The result? The
received major financial support for an evangelistic outreach
POTENTIAL ROADBLOCKS TO RESULTS
2. Fear of Failure
3. Commitment of a substantial amount of time to a path or process required
4. Traditional thinking (I like this one-- we once spoke at a church where a visiting minister came to thank us after the service for not going the regular traditional way!)
5. Resistance to change: What is this going to require of me?
6. Insecurity, insensitivity and poor listening to the Spirit of God.
CALL TO ACTION
3. Positively Position yourself
4. Perform what you prayed, planned, and positioned yourself to attain.
Order our 3
CD audio series:
Standing in Your Place through Vision
Vision For Life Ministries
P.O. Box 3553 Broken Arrow, OK. 74013 USA