God Has An Assignment for You
THE ASSIGNMENT OF GOD SUPERSEDES THE OPINIONS OF MEN
We live in a world where people live in a state of connective ‘disconnectivity’ — it is a world saturated with information that is channeled through the smartphone or tablet. A place where self-esteem rises or falls on whether someone likes or disapproves of what you post, and where people are called friends even though you have never met them or even really know them in any meaningful way.
Watch this video below:
- This video is the second part of our series exploring the intense confrontation between Paul and Peter. Why did Paul, an apostle, boldly challenge Peter, a pillar of faith? Unravel the mysteries behind their clash in Galatians and discover the lessons we can draw from their story. Join us in this enlightening journey through the New Testament, shedding light on “Occupy Till I Come” and the essence of true Christian leadership.
- In part two of this two-part series on: ‘What Did Jesus Mean by “Occupy Till I Come”?’ is this unforgettable seismic clash, Paul delivers a ruthless smackdown to Peter. Paul accuses Peter and calls out a whole host of prominent Christian leaders of hypocrisy; even Barnabas, his ministry companion and equal, was not spared! Was Paul justified to rebuke a Pillar of the Faith as Prominent as Peter? Watch and find out in this exciting final installment of the series!
- Galatians 1:16-18 KJV; “to reveal his Son in me, that I might preach him among the heathen; immediately I conferred not with flesh and blood: neither went I up to Jerusalem to them which were apostles before me; but I went into Arabia, and returned unto Damascus. Then, after three years, I went up to Jerusalem to see Peter and abode with him for fifteen days.
- Galatians 2:1-2 KJV: “Then fourteen years after I went up again to Jerusalem with Barnabas, and took Titus with me also. And I went up by revelation, and communicated unto them that gospel which I preach among the Gentiles, but privately to them which were of reputation, lest by any means I should run, or had run, in vain.”
- Galatians 2:11-14 KJV: “But when Peter came to Antioch, I withstood him to the face, because he was to be blamed. For before that certain came from James, he did eat with the Gentiles: but when they came, he withdrew and separated himself, fearing them which were of the circumcision. And the other Jews dissembled likewise with him, insomuch that Barnabas also was carried away with their dissimulation. But when I saw that they walked not uprightly according to the truth of the gospel, I said unto Peter before them all, If thou, being a Jew, livest after the manner of Gentiles, and not as do the Jews, why compellest thou the Gentiles to live as do the Jews?”
- Video Title: Paul Vs. Peter: The Biblical Showdown & Occupy Till I Come Explained (Part 2) | VFLM.org This video is about Paul Vs. Peter: The Biblical Showdown & Occupy Till I Come Explained (Part 2). But It also covers the following topics:
- Paul And Peter Clash Biblical Showdown
- Galatians Explained