YOUR OWN BIBLE RESEARCH LIBRARY!
Most everyone would agree that the Bible is the greatest literary and spiritual masterpiece ever known to humankind. In this book that contains 66 books, we are given the keys to eternal life, wisdom for everyday living, and instruction that will change our lives forever.
But sometimes just reading the Bible on its own leaves us with more questions than answers.That is where this Bible Study Tools come in…with an offer to provide you with the time-tested resources that can help you to become an expert on the Bible, Christian living, and the History of the Church.
We have hand-picked over 20 Volumes (WITH OVER 14,000 PAGES!) of wonderful Bible Study tools that answer all the questions you’ve ever had about the Holy Scriptures. These digital classics will change the way you look at the Bible forever.
Just look at what we’ve included in this amazing package:
- History of the Christian Church Volumes 1 to 8 by Philip Schaff
Vol 1: Apostolic Christianity A.D. 1-100 596 Pages
Vol 2: Ante-Nicene Christianity A.D. 100-325 623 Pages
Vol 3: Nicene & Post-Nicene Christianity A.D. 311-600 654 Pages
Vol 4: Mediaeval Christianity A.D. 590-1073 508 Pages
Vol 5: The Middle Ages A.D. 1049-1294 491 Pages
Vol 6: The Middle Ages A.D. 1294-1517 450 Pages
Vol 7: Modern Christianity: The German Reformation 447 Pages
Vol 8: Modern Christianity: The Swiss Reformation 550 Pages
- Easton’s Bible Dictionary: This 803 Page Dictionary covers every Bible word from Alpha to Zuzims!
- Matthew Henry’s Concise Bible Commentary: Over 1,000 Pages of In-depth commentary on the entire Holy Bible from Genesis to Revelation by a noted scholar.
- Institutes of the Christian Religion, 4 volumes by John Calvin: This 4 Volume in 1 classic by John Calvin covers the basic doctrines of Christianity and theology. 943 Pages
- Nave’s Topical Bible: Bible verses arranged by topics. This 869 Page manual is a must for any serious Bible student or teacher.
- People’s New Testament Commentary: A commentary that covers the entire New Testament! This famous 797 Page work by B.W. Johnson is an outstanding companion to anyone who wants to know more about the Bible.
- Smith’s Bible Dictionary: William Smith’s classic dictionary will help you to clarify the meanings of Biblical words and names. 867 Pages.
- The Treasury of David, Six Volumes by Charles Haddon Spurgeon: This 6 Volume collection of commentary on the Psalms of David is the crown of Charles Spurgeon’s work. 4,778 Pages!
- Introduction to the New Testament: Lewis Berkhof’s famous introduction will help you to understand the history, culture, and authorship of the New Testament books of the Bible. 212 Pages.
- Updated King James Version of the Holy Bible More than 1800 pages.
We really want to get these wonderful resources out to as many people as possible, and that is why we are offering you this incredible value. All the volumes you see above can be downloaded to your computer for only $35.99. Just complete the order process below, and you can be reading and studying these classics in minutes!
All this for just $35.99!
(Note: These books are in PDF and Word formats and can be read on your computer.)
May God bless you as you study His Word!